Shaun the Sheep meets Urban Sketching.

If you know Wallace and Gromit, you probably know about Shaun the Sheep. After the great success of the Gromit statues in Bristol a couple of years ago - it is Shaun's turn in the spotlight. 50 Shaun statues are scattered across London this April and May and then more are due to be in Bristol in the Summer.


My plan is to sketch as many of the Shauns as I can as I travel the London trail one day in May this year. Together with at least three other intrepid Shaun spotters we are going to attempt the four trails in a day, meeting as many as we can and hopefully doing fast sketching of as many as I can in one of my hand made concertina sketchbooks.

The results will be posted here in May.

Now I've blogged it... I've got to do it!

The plan is to also do this in Bristol in the summer - possibly over 2 days as there are more in the flock there.

Comments

Popular Posts